Japanese Software Charts Week 47
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei Reiwa mo Teiban!～ take the revered number one spot!
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 345,697
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (Switch) – 173,215
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 37,290
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 36,069
- Fortnite Last Laugh Bundle (Switch) – 31,267
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (PS4) – 25,208
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe (Switch) – 24,201
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 13,568
- Super Mario Party (Switch) – 12,859
- Pokémon Sword & Shield + Expansion Pass (Switch) – 11,464
Notes: Above data is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 179,143 units sold for the week (151,092 for the original model and 28,051 for the Nintendo Switch Lite), Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 588 for the week (23 for the New 3DS LL and 565 for the New 2DS LL), PlayStation 5 hardware is at 42,891, and Xbox Series X/S hardware is at 3,684. New entries are bolded. The last Momotaro Dentetsu game on 3DS opened with 132,063. The original Hyrule Warriors game opened with 78,773 on Wii U, the 3DS port opened with 54,856, and the Switch port opened with 21,064.
Nintendo Switch releases next week include Food Girls from JUSTDAN, Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate Re:boot The “SHIELD-9” from Entergram, Moonlighter from Teyon Japan, Northgard from Oizumi Amuzio, Police×Senshi Lovepatrina! Love na Rhythm de Taiho Shimasu! from Nippon Columbia, Saints Row IV: Re-Elected from Koch Media, Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack from Bandai Namco Entertainment, and the pictured Zoids Wild Infinity Blast from Takara Tomy Arts.
This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo hardware here and for the top-selling first-party Nintendo Switch software here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.