Super Mario Bros. 35 Updated
Nintendo have updated Super Mario Bros. 35 to Ver. 1.0.2 fixing slowdown issues, being able to throw fireballs underwater, and more.
Ver. 1.0.2 (Released November 12, 2020)
- Fixed an issue where large numbers of enemies appearing on-screen would result in gameplay slowdown.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, players were unable to throw fireballs underwater.
- Fixed an issue where a special input would enable players to unlock unopened courses.
- Treasure chest coin pool amounts are now displayed during spectator mode.
- Adjusted the sound effect that plays as shells or other objects rapidly bounce back and forth within a single-block opening.
- Adjusted the speed-up timing of the countdown timer.
- Improved the overall gameplay experience.
Read about this week’s limited-time “Limited-Course Battle” event, which is scheduled to start in a few hours time, at this post.