Weekly Famitsu Magazine no.1667
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, most wanted games, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features the launch of the PlayStation 5 with 46 pages of coverage including a look at current and upcoming games, plus an interview with Jim Ryan.
The feature Nintendo-related stories this week are for the pictured Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy (2 pages), KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory (4 pages), Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York (2 pages), Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (4 pages), as well as the usual suspects (Genshin Impact, Ninjala, etc).
This week’s review scores included Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity with 36/40 (the only criticism is in regards to the frame-rate which appears to be an issue with the full version also). Other scores included Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei Reiwa mo Teiban！～ with 34/40, Cross Krush with 29/40, Disc Room with 30/40, Freakout: Calamity TV Show with 27/40, and REPLICA with 29/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- Monster Hunter Rise (Switch) – 553
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (Switch) – 437
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 417
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 392
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 326
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 295
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 286
- Ushiro (Switch) – 258
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy (Switch) – 191
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 186
- Derby Stallion (Switch) – 182
- Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (Switch) – 154
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 151
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (Switch) – 143
- Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny (Switch) – below 106
Monster Hunter Rise is number one for the third week! In the Newcomers chart: Ushiro is the most popular Nintendo-platform game with 267 votes, Jack Jeanne is second with 166 votes, and MAGLAM LORD is third with 117 votes. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features Kirby Fighters 2! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out November 19th in Japan) is set to feature Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity with 18 pages including an interview with Eiji Aonuma!