Japanese Software Charts Week 37
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Ring Fit Adventure still at number one! Check out the full top 10 games below…
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 43,459
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 31,558
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 12,280
- Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition (Switch) – 11,450
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 9,620
- Marvel’s Avengers (PS4) – 7,892
- Metal Max Xeno Reborn (PS4) – 7,789
- Metal Max Xeno Reborn (Switch) – 7,277
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 6,761
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 6,492
Notes: Above date is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 83,920 units sold for the week (53,462 for the original model and 30,458 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 849 for the week (25 for the New 3DS LL and 824 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Ring Fit Adventure has now sold more than 1.5 million copies in Japan!
Nintendo Switch releases for next week include Nintendo’s first retail title since The Origami King with Super Mario 3D All-Stars. Another major release is the latest Famista game Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020. Other games releasing, although not expected to make the top 10, are Atomicrops, Azur Lane Crosswave, and Birushana Senki ～Genpei Hika Musou～.
This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out the lifetime sales for all Nintendo consoles here and for the top-selling Nintendo Switch first-party software here.