Pokémon GO update, NCL shares drop, Breath of the Wild video and more!
● Slow news day. The main pic is from the Pokémon Halloween webpage.
● Pokémon GO will be updated to version 0.43.3 (Android) and 1.13.3 (iOS) shortly. Here are the official notes: “Professor Willow discovered that Eggs have different patterns depending on the distance required to hatch them. Pokémon type icons have been added to the information screen for each Pokémon. Low battery indicator added for the Pokémon GO Plus. Minor text fixes.”
● Miitomo Drop added the second “Career Change! Dream Jobs” stage with Police Cap, Police Uniform, Motorcycle Police Helmet and Motorcycle Police Officer Uniform added.
● In COMG! news for the week: Mario Party: Star Rush opened with 62, Monster Hunter Stories third week – 41 and Paper Mario: Color Splash second week – 14. Pokémon Sun Moon pre-orders are 1,261 (no love for Yokai Watch 3: Sukiyaki so below 24).
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares dropped again by 4.82% to 23,970. However, Dr. Serkan Toto tweeted: “The Nikkei just reported online it learned that Nintendo’s net income during Apr-Sept this year jumped 2.6x to $300 million year-on-year. The paper says the main drivers were the sale of the Seattle Mariners baseball team and (undisclosed) contributions from Pokemon Go.”
● Zelda Musou: Hyrule All-Stars (Hyrule Warriors Legends) will be receiving A Link Between Worlds DLC on 31 October. Go here for more.
● A 40 minute Game Center DX gameplay video of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild here.
● Mario Kart 16-H – a Mario Kart children’s bike – is available today in Japan priced at ¥22,980. Go here for the pics!
● And the size difference between Nintendo Switch and New Nintendo 3DS XL can be seen here. I’ll add to the post later if any news breaks!
Please support Japanese Nintendo